- In its role as the independent Quantity Surveyor, Leonard & Williams is ideally suited to act as Project Coordinator and Client’s representative in all matters relating to the project.
Initial feasibility studies and cost advice
- Liaise with client and other consultants to determine preliminary outline of brief. Advise on selection of other consultants if not already appointed.
- Preparation of initial budget estimate (rough order of cost). Assess overall development programme and develop outline cash flow forecast.
Budget estimating & Cost Planning
- Life cycle costing
- Value engineering
- Risk Analysis
- Advice on contractual procedures
- Advice on situs slot gacor terpercaya procurement methods
- Detailed approximate estimate and costplan
Contract Documentation and Tendering
- Preparation of Tender & Contract Documentation
- Contractor selection, Pre-Qualification & Contract negotiation
- Procurement and Evaluation of competitive or negotiated tenders
- Cost control throughout the construction programme
- Interim Valuations of the works in progress and issue of recommendations for payment
- Evaluation and negotiation of cost variations
- Preparation and issue of regular cost reports
- Cash flow monitoring and https://www.jeannineswestlakevillage.com/ updating
- Negotiation and agreement of the final account and submission of final account report